Sunday, September 26, 2010



I believe in an innate bond between birds, animals and humans. I get this feeling that they somehow know more about us than we do of ourselves. By that I mean, they are aware of the mystery that is humans. They kinda understand our shortcomings, human failings and forgive our atrocious behavior towards them. And I also believe that they are forever reaching out to us, to re-establish that bond that once was....(okay, now I can hear many a voice in the background saying I have gone bonkers)...

I have started spending my mornings sitting in the balcony of my house and watching the birds and I have realised that the more I sit still and make no judgments the more open they are about allowing me into their world -inch by inch, blink by blink, breath by breath....

I can feel that they are more forthcoming to come closer to me (they are still vary of the human that I am, but i can see their guards being dropped little by little)

They look me in the eye - for longer duration.
They just let me sit close by and allow me watch them, their life and their world...

It is fascinating...and I am sure there will come a day when I will begin to understand their language....just like how my mother understand the language of my dog and her plants...yeah, I know we are know as the `BONKERS FAMILY' amongst friends...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment